[try 4] Add help message box to dxdiag implementation

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:35:44 CDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Joel Holdsworth
<joel at airwebreathe.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm just wondering how easy would it be to do something simple with a
> proper dialog template. The reason I ask is that I've been working on an
> icon for dxdiag (http://www.airwebreathe.org.uk/wine-icon/), and it'd be
> nice if there was a dialog ready to receive it. It's no big deal though.
> What do you think?
> Joel

The 'completed' version from UCLA that Brian, David and I have cleaned
up has a complete dialog, along with quite a bit of functionality. Of
course, the code is messy and still needs a lot of cleanup.

I suppose it could be stripped down to just the skeleton dialog...I'll
take a look in the next week or two.

--
-Austin