Bug 6971 in RedOrchestra Game.

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:57:50 CDT 2009

Hi,

First of all wine-patches is the list to which patches are submitted
for inclusion in Wine, it is not meant as a user discussion list.
Questions like the one you asked belong on wine-devel.

Bug 6971 is an old Wine bug and is hard to fix. Now that xserver 1.7
is out, there is finally Xinput 1.2 support which adds relative mouse
movement support to X which is needed to fix the problem. At
wine-devel some old patches float around but I'm not sure if they
still work. These patches need to be cleaned up and integrated into
Wine but it is quite an amount of work.

Roderick