Fixing bug #2181, standard EDIT class extra value

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 08:44:39 CDT 2009

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>
>>> +    #ifdef _WIN64
>>> +    ok(cls.cbWndExtra == 8, "expected 6, got %d\n", cls.cbWndExtra);
>>> +    #else
>>> +    ok(cls.cbWndExtra == 6, "expected 6, got %d\n", cls.cbWndExtra);
>>> +    #endif
>>> +}
>>> +}
>>
>> You should check the return value of GetClassInfoEx() and put todo_wine
>> only around the failing ok() call (otherwise it will fail under 64-bit).
>
> And of course fix the message in the ok() for 64-bit case.

Thanks again for your comments!

Hereby again a new version. Based on help from IRC, I added the broken
call for Windows XP 64-bit. Based on the values from [1] I also added a
test for the Dialog class (and moved the tests to class.c). Although
this particular value is just defined in winuser.h maybe tests for other
extra values could be useful in the future.

Please let me know what you think.

[1] http://haar.student.utwente.nl/~julius/extra_value_table (updated)