Betamax VoIP programs - a new try

Juan Lang juan.lang at
Fri Oct 16 09:41:59 CDT 2009

Hi Pavel,

>  Is there a chance to find, what's fatal for the logon process, eventually to
> make a quick-and-dirty fix?

No.  Sometimes the fixme doesn't even say what's wrong.  It can be a
hint, that's all.  I see lots of shdocvw messages, so I'd try
overriding that first.

There was also this one:
> fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl SIO_GET_EXTENSION_FUNCTION_POINTER {25a207b9-ddf3-4660-8ee9-76e58c74063e}: stub
and that was mentioned in bug 14873.

longstanding bug in Wine.  Someone was just asking about it here last

The patches mentioned address AcceptEx, whereas the GUID above is
ConnectEx.  ConnectEx doesn't seem too hard, and it doesn't appear as
though it needs server support, so you might be able to hack something
together for it to see if that's what's causing it.