Debugging Xfire: need help

Warren Dumortier nwarrenfl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 08:02:05 CDT 2009

Xfire was working until version 1.104, but since then it crashed on every
Wine version, so the Xfire update broke it under Wine.

Here's the problem:
Xfire crashes every time you interact with it's GUI, well most of the
time...
When using the keyboard it crashes sometimes, but when using the mouse it
crashes every time...

I used winedbg to find the possible cause, but i can't figure it out myself,
however here is the output: http://pastebin.be/21435

As you can see, it crashes in user32/button.c, because i clicked on a
button.

However it's the only thing i understand, can anyone help me?
I'm really looking forward to get some help as i would really like to get it
running.

Thanks, kind regards.