comctl32: Scroll listview when performing a marquee selection

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Tue Oct 20 19:33:36 CDT 2009

Hi Nikolay,

> I don't think you need such duplication. Why not to use a single
> rectangle? Looks like you always offset it to listview origin,
> so these rectangle differ in offset only, that's why you introduced
> another iterator_* helper. If I'm right about that it's better to
> add another OffsetRect than consistently maintain two variables with
> same meaning.

I think I originally found myself implementing it in this manner, but
ended up duplicating the offsetting code in a couple of locations while
drawing/invalidating, so reworked it. However, the patch did grow a bit
since then, a bit more than I think I expected it would, so it probably
would be tidier to go back and simplify that again, with a couple of
OffsetRect calls where appropriate. I'll have a look at tidying it up a
bit more tomorrow.

Cheers,

Owen