crypt32: CryptUnprotectData: test zero-length payload

Paul Vriens at
Thu Oct 29 03:06:50 CDT 2009

On 10/28/2009 02:40 AM, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Passes on Vista and on Wine (with one todo_wine).
> Exposes
> (Note: 'make crosstest' doesn't work stunningly well in
> crypt32 for me -- there were lots of undefined symbols --
> but fortunately the file this test is in compiles ok standalone.
> Had to use LoadLibrary rather than GetModuleHandle,
> else it failed to run standalone.)

Hi Dan,

Some testfailures on everything below W2K. Some tests were already
skipped because of this.

I tried several things but the last error is always set to
RPC_X_WRONG_STUB_VERSION. Maybe we should test for that before we do any
tests and bail out? Does this error make sense on 9x/Me/NT4?