Errors using Wordpad from Wine 1.1.6 after applying this patch

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 21:28:55 CDT 2009

All:

I've been attempting to bring Tony Rollo's EM_FORMATRANGE patch up to
date and got to Wine 1.1.6.  At the suggestion of Dylan Smith, I have
been using Wordpad to test the patch after adding a little test because
of poor display on the Print Preview.  However, I've run into two what
appears to be separate 'bugs'.  The first occurs when I attempt to
change the font size, I get an error "Invalid Number Format".  The
second is that I can change the displayed font one and only one time.
I've reversed both of  Andrey Turkin's patches that were applied between
wine-1.1.5 and wine-1.1.6 but this did not resolve the error message and
the inability to change fonts and actually introduced a possible third
error where the font name is distorted where it shows a series of blocks
and some other unintelligible data in the font display field on the screen.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

Patch attached with debugging code.

James McKenzie