Question regarding SIO_GET_EXTENSION_FUNCTION_POINTER

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:00:06 CDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Nicholas LaRoche<nlaroche at vt.edu> wrote:

> I had a few issues applying your patches to the latest git revision, but  I
> did find equivalent functionality in wine-hacks. This solved my problem
> however the code in this tree doesn't support AcceptEx with TCP.
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/hacks.git
>
> -Nick

I'm fairly certain it works with TCP as there is nothing protocol
specific in the code. Also the wine tests for AcceptEx are TCP based
and pass with the series. Try looking at the winsock log to see if
there are any errors. I think we might want to take this off the list
though, since it's a rejected patch.

Mike.