[ntdll] Add tests for NtQueryInformationFile

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:35:49 CDT 2009

On 09/09/2009 02:41 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Alexandre said I should break up the big xattr patch,
> so here are just the NtQueryInformationFile tests,
> improved a bit.  Once these are in I'll submit the
> NtQueryDirectoryFile tests.
>
> Passes on both Wine and Vista.

Hi Dan,

This patch introduces some issues on NT4 and higher. Attached patch
fixes it but I'm not sure if you are already chasing these failures.
Weird that it doesn't fail on your Vista box.

That remark "whoops, vista doesn't implement this one?\n" should
probably be changed.

It also looks like Vista/Win7 has either 2 or 4 failures (most likely
related to indexing being disabled, if so that could also happen on
other platforms). Not sure if we should explicitly check for attributes
being 2020, ignore  FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NOT_CONTENT_INDEXED or just check as
I did.

--
Cheers,

Paul.