Wine in Tango

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Sep 19 12:24:53 CDT 2009

Joel Holdsworth wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> If anyone's interested I've published a working version of my Tango
> graphics for wine to Gitorious...
>
> The full set of Tango graphics can be seen here:
> http://www.airwebreathe.org.uk/wine-icon/ . There are still a few
> graphical things to fix: dxdiag, certwatermark.bmp.

Most icons look awesome, great work! Have few questions about some of the icons:

Shell32:
- Folder is more open then closed, especially on big size icons.
- netdrive2 smallest size, should have red x raised a bit.
- shortcut should be in the lover left corner, not upper right.

I'm not sure I like all icons from user32.
- Why is the shape if the question changed? What's wrong with a balloon?
- Exclamation should really have yellow background. Use of red is
questionable. Traffic signs are not really suitable for icons.
- The European stop sign is not known/used in US. It has no meaning to most
people.
- Here and everywhere else, wine glass should be tilted, not standing upright.
- Incandescent light bulbs are outlawed you should be using them <g> This
icon probably fine until some one green looks at it.

WCMD icon - Wine not using *NIX paths, it's really is "c:".

Vitaliy.