Re: GSoC - keyboard input

wylda at volny.cz wylda at volny.cz
Thu Apr 1 02:45:53 CDT 2010

----- PŮVODNÍ ZPRÁVA -----
Od: "Marcus Meissner" <marcus at jet.franken.de>
Komu: wylda at volny.cz
Předmět: Re: GSoC - keyboard input
Datum: 1.4.2010 - 9:08:48

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 01:28:23PM +0200, wylda at volny.cz
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > if it is not too late, i would have a proposal for
> > GSoC. I'm waiting
> > > quite long for "BuildActionMap, SetActionMap, EnumDevicesBySemantics
> > (bug 8754).
> > >
> > Thanks for reading,
>
> This would be welcome, I have had "DirectInput - Implement
> missing
> DirectInput8 features" in the ideas list for two years
> now ;)
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/SummerOfCode#head-d015ad97692f9f4d3431c3d739cc5dccf009eed4
> >
> Ciao, Marcus

Hi Vitaliy & Marcus,
this is unfortunately misunderstanding. I'm bit old for being a student
although i remember for university studies with love...

So i could not even qualify for GSoC and also my coding skills are pretty
bad (probably none, in front of yours). The initial email was meant
as proposal, if there would be volunteer who do not know what to do
or his ideas were too high for GSoC, so some of the mentor could him
offer this "DirectInput job".

Sorry for noise - i was not aware, that there is a page http://wiki.winehq.org/SummerOfCode
which has all the needed "jobs".

W.