MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 08:30:15 CDT 2010

This might be considered spam but I thought I would share it.

MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL with enhanced WineHQ support
released.

MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL is an easy CASE tool with
intuitive graphical interface allowing you to build a clear and effective
database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing
all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other
objects. Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server,
modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER
statements.

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/news/microolap-database-designer-for-postgresql-with-enhanced-winehq-support-released.html

Cheers,
Tom