a new trick to add to winetricks

Troy Wolbrink Troy.Wolbrink at ccci.org
Thu Apr 8 07:04:45 CDT 2010

Correct.  This isn't a bug in Wine.  It's a suggestion for making WineTricks more robust.  The reason I sent this email re WineTricks is because at:
http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks

It says:

Reporting bugs *in* Winetricks

Winetricks has a bug tracking system at http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/issues/list though sending email to wine-devel at winehq.org is usually good enough.