a new trick to add to winetricks

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:48:10 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Troy Wolbrink <Troy.Wolbrink at ccci.org> wrote:
> Correct.  This isn't a bug in Wine.  It's a suggestion for making WineTricks more robust.  The reason I sent this email re WineTricks is because at:

It's not a winetricks bug either, it doesn't set msi2 to native when
install msxml6, you did that. Winetricks doesn't try to second guess
the user, it does exactly what you tell it.

> http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks
>
> It says:
>
> Reporting bugs *in* Winetricks
>
> Winetricks has a bug tracking system at http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/issues/list though sending email to wine-devel at winehq.org is usually good enough.

Reporting issues here is fine, Dan and I will see them here, and it
saves you trouble from registering on google code. Emailing me/Dan
directly is also fine.

--
-Austin