tools: Add French translation of wineprefixcreate manpage

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at
Fri Apr 9 06:23:17 CDT 2010

Well I thought about putting it in non-infinitive form, but it didn't
sound/feel right to me.

In fact "N'affiche" would be more like a description, while
"N'afficher" is more an action/modifier/behaviour "alterator"
which seems the purpose of an command-line option IMHO.