wineserver: Fix French manpage

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:30:51 CDT 2010

2010/4/9 Nicolas Le Cam <niko.lecam at gmail.com>:
> Hi Frédéric,
>
>>+processus clients se sont terminés. Ceci évite le coût inhérent à l'arrêt
> sont -> soient
>
>>+\fIwineserver\fR dans le chemin système ou quelques autres emplacements vraisemblables.
> "potentiels" or "possibles" suit better.

My understanding was that it looked first in the system path, then
tried in, e.g., the home dir or other
directories.
I guess it looks in a hardcoded list of dirs, or sthg like that. In
that sense, "possibles" does not fit IMO.
"potentiels" or "vraisemblables" could both fit, but I wanted to
insist on the probability for the command
to be there (sthg like P[potentiels] < P[vraisemblables]).

Frédéric