updated winetricks directx-beta verb

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:47:43 CDT 2010

Howdy all,

I've updated winetricks's directx-beta verb to hopefully workaround
the problems it has in wine. Using directx-beta now installs directx
in winxp mode, then also extracts and regsvr's the directplay and
directmusic dll's (using the winetricks directplay and the new
winetricks directmusic options).

Please test on your applications that need native directx dlls. I
don't have an application that needs directmusic, so if it doesn't
work, please let me know. If something is missing from directx-beta
that is installed in win2k mode, please let me know.

Get it at http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/winetricks

--
-Austin