winmm: MCI system commands are not eligible for auto-open. (try 2)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 12 10:43:23 CDT 2010

[cc:ing wine-devel]

<Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com> wrote:

> this is the second time that AJ commits a patch of mine despite
> a comment of yours.

I think that Alexandre has commited your patch slightly in a hurry,
usually he waits at least several hours unless the patch is obviously
correct (which is not the case here IMO).

> Should I send a subsequent patch that takes
> all your comments into consideration?

In my opinion your patch should be reverted until all the changes have
appropriate test cases, and that patch makes the tests pass (i.e. remove
existing todo_wine statements).

--
Dmitry.