winex11: add support for 32-bit DDBs

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Thu Apr 15 08:04:41 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Roderick Colenbrander <
thunderbird2k at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't see the screenshot well but that's notepad? What display
> drivers are you using?
>
> Roderick
>
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Erich Hoover <ehoover at mines.edu> wrote:
> > I noticed a problem with the icons in Wine when alt+tabbing today.  After
> > doing a regression test it appears that commit
> > c29cf0591976f96c3adb30c3c3b6db59f4983251 results in pixmaps that do not
> > always display properly when alt+tabbing (see attached screenshot).

That's the notepad window in the compiz alt+tab dialog (everything except
the window icon gets scaled).  The key feature is that in the bottom right
corner the icon for the window is really messed up (black with a few dots of
color).  It's also worth noting that the window icon does not display in the
gnome taskbar at all after this patch, just a generic "this program has no
icon" icon.  I'm using the nVidia driver version 185.18.36.

Erich Hoover
ehoover at mines.edu