Latest version of ddraw/tests plus fixes

Oldřich Jedlička at
Mon Aug 2 15:17:11 CDT 2010

Hi Stefan, Roderick,

I've sent my latest version of ddraw/tests plus some
fixes right now (it takes some time to get to wine-patches ML), one of them
fixes bug #9008. Unfortunately I don't have much spare time (and actually I
didn't have it the whole time working on patches), my spare time is almost
over now, so I would appreciate some last comments - what to remove (if
there is something unacceptable), what to change. But I don't have more time
to enhance the backbuffers+3D interaction investigations/tests, sorry.

would be great if you let the fix for bug #9008 go into the wine