wiki slightly broken still?

David Gerard dgerard at
Tue Aug 3 09:18:14 CDT 2010

[to list as well]

On 3 August 2010 15:07, Dimi Paun <dimi at> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 14:30 +0200, Alexandru Băluț wrote:

>> How difficult would it be to use ReCaptcha?

> Hm, don't know. We could hack our version to support recaptcha,
> but I'm not familiar with the code base, and I don't have the
> time right now. But I can take patches if someone is willing
> to do it.

The MoinMoin developers consider TextCHA inherently superior and so
have no interest in writing a reCaptcha interface:

(Note also the problems people have had with TextCHA: it becomes too
much work to write the questions and to answer the questions.)

If someone wants reCaptcha in MoinMoin, it appears they will need to
write it all themselves.

- d.