Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri Aug 6 04:24:55 CDT 2010

Hi,

this is my second call for participation, as only Jeff Zaroyko responded to the first one.

I wrote a testsuite for mcicda (play music from CD-ROM using the MCI).
Wine's testbot job #4330 at
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=4330
contains both a patch and binary of what I'd initially want to test about mcida.dll,
solely lacking compatibility fixes that testing on YOUR machine will show to be necessary.

Please download the executable or compile the patch and execute it in MS-Windows:
mcicda_test.exe mcicda
mcicda.c:270: CD length 69:23:66
mcicda.c:325: track #1 length 989547ms
mcicda.c:375: track #1 length: 16m:29s:41frames
mcicda.c:410: last track length: 03m:28s:19frames
mcicda.c:418: last track position: 65m:57s:47frames
mcicda: 112 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.

BTW, I wrote patches to make all these tests succeed in Wine. Before
submission, I'd appreciate some more test data.

Thank you for your participation,
 Jörg Höhle