Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

paulo lesgaz jeremielapuree at
Tue Aug 10 13:53:44 CDT 2010

You will attached the results of the tests on my real vista box

As the last time, I used the original CD of Police: Greatest hits

De : "Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at" <Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at>
À : wine-devel at
Cc : tijnema at; jeffzaroyko at; jeremielapuree at;
knan-wine at
Envoyé le : Mar 10 août 2010, 17h 50min 39s
Objet : Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

contains a new patch and binary where I eliminated a few commands
that might cause the MCIERR_HARDWARE observed with the second
Seek and first Play, as well as a few more calls to "status c mode" to
verify the current state.

Thank you for testing,
Jörg Höhle