Request for comments - d3dx9: Add tests for FVF <-> declaration conversion.

misha680 misha680 at
Tue Aug 10 17:16:24 CDT 2010

Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> Hi,
> The tests look OK. Since a part of the code was taken from
> dlls/d3d9/tests/vertexdeclaration.c(which is OK) you should copy the
> copyright lines along as well.

Thanks, how about this guy? I have added the copyright notices.

I will send to wine-patches pending Henri's approval/ok (as my understanding
is that this will be necessary for patch acceptance to GIT - please correct
me if I am mistaken).

I have cc'ed him on this email.

Thank you
Sent from the Wine - Devel mailing list archive at