Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

Erik Inge Bolsø knan-wine at
Wed Aug 11 14:22:26 CDT 2010

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at wrote:
> Hi,
> job #4404 now contains another patch and binary. I removed the call to
> set c door closed
> estimating that this was the most likely among the three suspects to cause the error
> (I also reduced the Sleep() time).

Some others, though. Win7 64bit.

mcicda.c:287: CD length 60:42:06
mcicda.c:351: track #1 length 245334ms
mcicda.c:423: Tests skipped: Got no mixed data+audio CD.
mcicda.c:441: last track length: 06m:46s:25frames
mcicda.c:449: last track position: 53m:57s:56frames
mcicda.c:541: Test failed: status mode after play is playing
mcicda.c:548: Test failed: status mode after play is playing
mcicda: 105 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 2 failures), 1 skipped.

> Please test yet once again. I've not changed anything about the 00:02:33 start position
> which I'll leave in until testbot gathers more data from users.

I had that one too, for one out of five test cds or so.