Wine users with a CD-ROM drive, please test

Matijn Woudt tijnema at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 07:19:13 CDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:03 PM,  <Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found out that some machines ignore
> set c audio all off
> which was in the testsuite, while others react to it and even
> update the system preferences volume mixer control if
> it happens to be open.
>
> I don't know whether that difference depends on the HW (CD-ROM
> driver) or the OS. You can find it out by posting your results here.
>
> I'm now using
> set c audio all on
> (which should be the default)
> such that all users running the testsuite get to hear something.
>
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=4434
> mcicda.c:612: Test failed: STOP all returned MCIERR_HARDWARE
> (I fixed that, but not yet on testbot).
>
> Regards,
>  Jörg Höhle

That fixed playback.
One thing, with my Beethoven CD:
mcicda.c:300: Test failed: status position initially 00:03:00
mcicda.c:306: Test failed: status position start 00:03:00
mcicda.c:350: Test failed: status position initially 3001ms

IIRC, it can be anything, but should atleast be 2 seconds.

- Matijn