Some statistics about the 1.0->1.2 development cycle

Wolfram Sang wolfram at the-dreams.de
Sun Aug 15 10:42:12 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am going to speak about my "getting into wine development" at FrosCon
(near Bonn/Germany) next weekend. During preparation, I was interested
in some numbers, so I roughly modified 'kps' (kernel patch statistics)
for wine. The outcome for the 1.0->1.2 cycle can be found here, if
somebody is interested (just make sure you read the README first):

http://www.the-dreams.de/wine/winekpsstats10-12.tar.gz

So far, not too surprising IMHO, although I probably missed a number of
people. I am open for comments, if there are some.

Have a nice sunday,

    Wolfram