The Test Bot seems to be having issues

Thomas Mullaly thomas.mullaly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:56:09 CDT 2010

Hi all,

First off, I'm not sure who should be contacted about this, but, it appears
that the test bot has got itself stuck while trying to run tests on a patch
submitted last night. The job in question is here [1], it's been over 12
hours since any progress has been made on it and no other submissions have
run since then. Also, the Windows 98SE has been "reverting" this whole time,
so I'm not sure if this is the culprit or not.

I also hate to admit that the job in question is from one of my patches I
sent in last night (although I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do
with the quality of the code in the patch ;-) ).

Anyways, I'm hoping that somebody in charge of the test bot might be able to
fix the traffic jam it's causing.

[1] https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=4570
<https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=4570>
--