The Test Bot seems to be having issues

Thomas Mullaly thomas.mullaly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:00:56 CDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:44 AM, GOUJON Alexandre <ale.goujon at gmail.com>wrote:

> It's Grep Geldorp but wine-devel is a good place too.

Thanks, hopefully he notices the thread.

> There are some <div> and </div> in your patch.
> Anyway, the bot applied your patch successfully and began to run some of
> your tests.

Hmm... All my patches (coming through wine-patches) seem to end up with
those <div> tags in them, but, they've never caused problems.

> Now, the only thing to do is waiting...

At this point I would be surprised if the Test bot started randomly working
without any assistance. The job has been in the "running" state for 24+
hours already, without any progress being made.

--
Thomas Mullaly
thomas.mullaly at gmail.com