Specifying Reply-To header in patches email using git-send-email?

Octavian Voicu octavian.voicu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 08:45:38 CDT 2010

2010/8/21 GOUJON Alexandre <ale.goujon at gmail.com>:
> [format]
>        headers = "To: wine-patches <wine-patches at winehq.org>\nReply-To:
> wine-devel <wine-devel at winehq.org>\n"

As the name of the section suggests, this adds header lines to files
generated with `git format-patch'. If you then send those files with
`git send-email', it should work. If you `git send-email' files
generated before configuring that, then it wouldn't have any effect.

Initially I thought the mailing list software was configured to add
the Reply-To header automagically, guess I was wrong.

Octavian