ddraw [try 2]: SetCooperativeLevel with Full screen + exclusive + normal is authorized

paulo lesgaz jeremielapuree at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 24 05:25:29 CDT 2010

The added tests show that the change is correct for d3d7 at least. How can I
check that they are also correct for olders ddraw?

David

De : Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com>
À : wine-devel at winehq.org
Envoyé le : Mar 24 août 2010, 11h 41min 36s
Objet : Re: ddraw [try 2]: SetCooperativeLevel with Full screen + exclusive +
normal is authorized

This looks suspicious to me, you have to assume the code wasn't just
added for the hell of it, even though with ddraw you're never quite
sure. Do other ddraw versions behave the same? Please don't add
trailing spaces, neither in the code nor in TRACEs.