wine.inf: added .NET InstallRoot key

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 09:57:37 CDT 2010

Dan Kegel <dank <at> kegel.com> writes:

> What is our intent with adding all these registry keys?
> It seems as if they are helpful for installing mono,
> but might get in the way of installing MS .net.
>
> If that's the intent, do y'all want me to make the
> dotnet20 winetricks verb remove any registry
> keys that confuse the dotnet20 installer?

I tested dotnet 2.0 and these 2 keys don't harm the installer
The only key that causes trouble AFAICT is the already present
key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v2.0.50727]
"Version"="2.2.30729"

It makes the .NET SP1 installer crash much earlier than it does without this
key