gameux: Use SUBLANG_NEUTRAL for language-independent resources.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Aug 26 08:07:30 CDT 2010

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010, testbot at testbot.winehq.org wrote:
[...]
> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=4787
>
> Your paranoid android.
>
> === W98SE (32 bit) ===
> === W2KPROSP4 (32 bit) ===
> === WXPPROSP3 (32 bit) ===
> === W2K3R2SESP2 (32 bit) ===
> === W2K8SE (32 bit) ===
> No test summary line found

I think it's just because these platforms don't have the gameux library.
Isn't testbot supposed to detect that though?

> === WVISTAADM (32 bit) ===
> === W7PRO (32 bit) ===
> === W7PROX64 (32 bit) ===
> === W7PROX64 (64 bit) ===
> No test summary line found

According to past Winetest results these platforms could (should?) have
it though. A full log is strange but I don't how it could be cause by my
patch:

gameux: start - -
Usage: C:\winetest\gameux_test64.exe test_name

Valid test names:
    gameexplorer
    gamestatistics
gameux: done (1)

No test summary line found

                      Computers are like airconditioners
                They stop working properly if you open WINDOWS