Inviting Mono and pulseaudio to wineconf?

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 15:46:36 CDT 2010

Vincent Povirk wrote:
<snipped>
>> http://wiki.winehq.org/Mono is looking good.  (Think there's a Summer
>> of Code 2011 project or two in there?)
>
> Judging by bugzilla, there don't seem to be any large projects that
> would help compatibility enough to be worthwhile. All the mscoree bugs
> only affect one app.

Sorry for going off-track in this thread again... I just noticed a couple of
outdated-ness on http://wiki.winehq.org/Mono - the Ximian people have switched
to git on github for hosting the development about a month ago. It is on
git://github.com/mono/mono.git or thereabouts. Also, half of the cross-compiling
dependencies are available (and more up to date) on fedora under the ming32-*
packages.