Any idea how to solve that ?

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 02:53:19 CDT 2010

Hi,

No one have replied for my ["Spanish - Modern Sort_Spain.1252" locale on
wine] mail.
So I'm asking again if someone has an idea.
If solved, msvcrt:locale test on wine will pass without any error.

The situation is the following :
setlocale(LC_ALL, "esn");
 > ok(!strcmp(ret, "Spanish_Spain.1252")

setlocale(LC_ALL, "spanish-modern");
 > ok(!strcmp(ret, "Spanish - Modern Sort_Spain.1252")

with
static const char * const _country_synonyms[] =
{ ... "spanish-modern", "esn" }
-> this has to be changed since above tests prove they're not the same

I submitted a job for the WineTestBot for finding what esX '=' Spanish -
Modern Sort_Spain.1252
And the result is : none.

So, should I create another esX ?
What template for this new one ?
Another idea ?

Each todo_wine we remove may resolve (or prevent) bugs.