msvcrt:locale Properly fix setlocale and clean up tests

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Aug 30 04:21:54 CDT 2010

Alexandre Goujon <ale.goujon at> writes:

> I removed all broken() and ran the tests on all WineTestBot machines
> (
> Then, I cleaned up tests accordingly : removed superflous broken() and extending ok().
> (

Now you are overdoing it. I said to remove broken() for minor spelling
differences, not for everything. For instance confusing 936 and 950
codepages for Chinese is broken, it's not just a spelling difference.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at