ddraw [patch 1/2]: SetCooperativeLevels with Normal+Fullscreen+Exclusive mode is authorized

David Adam david.adam.cnrs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:25:31 CDT 2010

Does not work for me :crying: I voluntary added trailing space to my file.
Nothing appears in red. I obtain in white and black
     testcooperativelevels_normal();ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[32m    testcooperativelevels_normal_other_ddraw();ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
ESC[32m+ESC[mESC[41m    ESC[m
     releasedirectdraw();ESC[m

I use kconsole. Maybe it is the problem ??

Thanks for the advices

A+

David