widl: Added default __midl, _WIN32 and _WIN64 defines.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Tue Aug 31 07:30:29 CDT 2010

  On 8/31/10 2:03 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Jacek Caban<jacek at codeweavers.com>  writes:
>> They are defined by default by midl.
> __midl is supposed to be set to the midl compiler version, and I'm not
> entirely convinced it's appropriate for us to define it.

My motivation was to make headers prepared for midl to work. They usually
check only if __midl is defined and that's all we can sanely do.

> Also, _WIN64 can't depend on how widl was built, since it can generate
> both 32-bit and 64-bit code.

Right, I've sent the patch too quickly, sorry.

> You'd have to parse everything twice if you wanted to make use of this.

That's a matter of not using it, but if midl defines it, I think we should
do it as well. I will resend the patch with _WIN32 define only.

Thanks,
     Jacek