Wine 1.4 plans?

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Tue Aug 31 21:49:17 CDT 2010

On 08/30/2010 03:06 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Bug 6971, the mouse problem affecting many FPS-style games (Alexandre
> thinks it would take a month of his time?)

That all depends how far AJ wants to go with restructuring of input layer in
X11.drv / server.

If all you talking about is making dinput work (and ignore all problems with
other input) then it's more-less done (my last patch to use xi2 should be
enough). Just add raw input somewhere there (probably extra input stream to
server or you'll end up with the same exact problem as dinput) and
pointer/focus grabbing (that AJ outright rejected a while back).

Vitaliy.