Death to win9x?

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:01:02 CST 2010

My very tentative $.02:
If there are tests we care about on Win9x (for old apps), wouldn't it
be easier to move them to their own file/folder, and only run those
and only those on 9x?

If the regular tests are going to lose all their broken() calls and
become meaningless on 9x, we still will want to test specific features
on old versions of Windows (for old apps as Dan mentioned). That way,
tests are still easier to write, but we don't lose that ability.

JL