Death to win9x?

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Thu Dec 2 11:43:01 CST 2010

Am 02.12.2010 16:11, schrieb James Mckenzie:
> Should I just go out and find a copy of Windows98SE and VirtualBox to run this on?  Your reply makes it sound like the Wine program just does not care if Windows9x functionality does not matter, it does.
Shutting down the test does not necessary meens wine will break the 9x stuff over time. actually we just always need to do something like skip() or broken() and that's nothing else as ignoring the test results of 9x and as you still play that game i guess wine still works here.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel