CreatePrivateObjectSecurity implementation

Nick Sukharev nicksukharev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:18:51 CST 2010

I found that stub implementation for CreatePrivateObjectSecurity /
DestroyPrivateObjectSecurity prevents Microsoft Exchange client from
working

properly. After changing these stubs to return an empty security descriptor
and destroy it Exchange works much better. It can now read mail and
calendar. I'm looking for suggestions what minimal implementation for these
functions would be acceptable as a patch.

Thank you

PS. Sorry for double-post. It looks like I shouldn't be using nabble to post to wine-devel