64-bit compilation on Ubuntu-Natty -- build-dep script misses two dependencies

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 06:58:08 CST 2010

I'm compiling from git onto 64-bit Natty, which is in Alpha.

Wine's apt-get build-dep script seems to be missing the following.

configure: OpenCL 32-bit development files not found, OpenCL won't be supported.
configure: gstreamer-0.10 base plugins 32-bit development files not found, gstreamer support disabled

I was able to find gstreamer but did not find any development files for OpenCL in the Ubuntu repository. I did install this:
python-pyopencl
but still got the warning.

I know it's too early to mention this, since Natty's still in Alpha.