Hebrew version of Wine History

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:54:45 CST 2010

On 12/24/2010 01:32 AM, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
> Hey, I translated the Wine History into Hebrew several weeks ago and I
> noticed that although the patches are in, when I click on Wine's History
> on the Hebrew website I'm being taken to the English version of the
> document in Wine's wiki.

That's actually because the link on the Hebrew 'about' page points to
the wiki:

20     <li><a href="http://wiki.winehq.org/WineHistory">היסטוריית מיזם
Wine</a></li>

Granted, when one goes to http://www.winehq.org/history one is also
redirected to the wiki (.htaccess magic I guess).

> Wine's history is pretty important to the Israeli community in various
> aspects, can it be fixed?

So, I'm not sure how to 'fix' this. To be able to use the Hebrew history
template the .htaccess has to be 'fixed' but I think that the English
version was deprecated in favor of the wiki one.

So maybe introduce some Hebrew to the wiki and point to there instead?

--
Cheers,

Paul.