64-bit Notepad2 crashes

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 30 06:22:31 CST 2010

>> ELF	    7f3aa090b000-    7f3aa0c3d000	Export          libwine.so.1
>>if you've compiled wine yourself, it's strange that libwine.so doesn't
>>contain any dwarf information
>>maybe you're loading another instance of libwine?
>>A+
>>
>>--
>>Eric Pouech
>
>I did a search of the file system.
>
>Under /usr/local/lib64 I have
>libwine.so (link)
>libwine.so.1 (link)
>libwine.so.1.0
>wine [folder}
>
>Under /usr/local/lib64/wine I have
>libwinecrt0.a
>libwined3d.def

I purged wine yesterday and hand-removed all wine files I could find, including my repository and prefix.
And I downloaded yesterday's git.
And now I'm getting a different error.
wine: error while loading shared libraries: libwine.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
This error is for all wine commands, including wine --version

I have the same files under /usr/local/lib64
but under user/local/lib64/wine I have lots of so's and def's.
??