winhlp32: Improve Tab view [try 3]

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:41:08 CST 2010

Replying with wine-devel, cause my gmail account reported
failed delivery to Vladimir's mail address. You have a kind of forwarding
or I don't know what.

I was my guess only, about MAX_PATH, cause it's 260 and you used 255.

What to do? Something I replied on previous try. You should figure out
using native program how bigger

this string could be and just use this length. If I got it right it's a
kind of UI element you could easily access

in native program too. Just type and count, that's all. After that put a
constant and a comment that you verified it.

P.S. Just checked. And it supports 256 characters, so you need 257
buffer I suppose.