Wine FIXME Report January 2010

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Feb 10 08:00:50 CST 2010

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
[...]
> > It seems the data is sliced three ways:
> I needed some catchy titles; I know those aren't that great. If somebody has
> better ideas I'm all ears.

I don't know if this is any better than your titles, but here's a
try:

 * Most frequent messages by report
   Messages that are present in the most reports.

 * Most frequent messages by line
   Messages with the highest cummulative line count that are also
   present in at least 1% of reports. The latter criteria is to
   eliminate messages that merely have a very high repetition count in a
   handful of reports.

 * Messages with highest repetition count
   Messages with the highest repetition count in a single report.

Also:

* I think 'log' would be a good name. In any case I'd only use one name
  throughout, including in the column heading.

* I'd always leave the columns in the same order, no matter which one
  the data is sorted on. The reader should pretty easily figure it out
  and will have less trouble comparing the tables.

              E-Voting: It's not the people who vote that count.
                     It's the people who count the votes.