Italian translation

Francesco Argese kekko84 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 09:33:17 CST 2010

Hi all,

I'm new to the list. I'm a Wine enthusiast: I have installed it on my machine
(with Ubuntu 9.10) Thursday 18 February and I already love it.

I'd like to give some contributes to the project. I have a degree in Computer
Science Engineering taken at University of Salento in Italy and I know C and C++
programming languages (I have worked with them).

As first contribute I am thinking to do translation of Wine into my native
language (italian), beginning from the site.

I have read all the documents available on the official site regarding
this subject. Is there something else to know to do a translation?

Thank in advance
Francesco Argese