makefiles: Add some msvcrt imports needed under Cygwin

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Sun Feb 21 18:25:24 CST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Alex <cerebro.alexiel at> wrote:
>>> -IMPORTS   = shell32 user32 kernel32
>>> +IMPORTS   = shell32 user32 kernel32 msvcrt

Unless something has changed I don't think we want to do this anyway.
What we need is something like the EXTRALIBS rule that adds msvcrt if
its on cygwin. Take a look at what we do in wininet so that we link to
winsock on mingw but use standard sockets the rest of the time.

Steven Edwards